Terms and Conditions
The dull stuff but none the less important. Please take time to read the terms and conditions, we do our best to be as reasonable as possible.
- Booking Terms and Conditions
- Activity Terms and Conditions
Adventure Norway AS is a leading outdoor activity provider in Norway and has exceptional safety standards with an impressive safety record. We aim to provide an amazing fun experience to all our guests. Adventure Norway AS is committed to provide the highest standard with all of our activities. We use fully experienced, trained and qualified guides and provide appropriate instruction. We make every effort to minimise risk and provide a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience, however it must be stressed that there is an element of risk associated to any outdoor activity, when joining us for an activity every participant must acknowledge that we have made you aware of this and agree to these terms and conditions.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Adventure Norway AS reserves the right to change the venue or the activity or to postpone or cancel any trip if we feel water levels or weather conditions on the day of the trip could cause safety issues
- Adventure Norway AS accepts bookings either online, email or telephone. Payment can be made by Bank Transfer, Cash or Card
- All cancellations must be advised in writing or by phone, by the person who originally made the booking with Adventure Norway AS. Cancellations are accepted from the date Adventure Norway AS receives confirmation of cancellation by phone or email
Cancellations incur the following charges:
Cancellation fee of 100.0% is charged if cancelled 2 day(s) or less before the event.
Cancellation fee of 50.0% is charged if cancelled 7 day(s) or less before the event.
Cancellation fee of 10.0% is charged if cancelled 15 day(s) or less before the event.
- All invoices and outstanding balances must be paid on the date of the trip or within 10 days of receiving an invoice.
- Adventure Norway AS reserves the right to make alterations to brochure details or website lisitings, and any other company documents, before and after any booking has been received and confirmed. Most of these changes will be minor and in most cases we will inform you at the earliest opportunity
- Even though Adventure Norway AS carries full Public Liability Insurance, it is strongly suggested that participants carry their own personal accident policy .
- ALL participants must be made aware by the person booking the trip that Whitewater rafting, as well as all other outdoor adventurous activities, carry a degree of risk that can include and is not exclusive to death and disablement. Even though Adventure Norway AS will manage these risks, there is still a chance that participants may fall into cold, turbulent water that is fast flowing or be subjected to exposure of heights and many other potential hazards associated with our activities. Participants will only be accepted on the understanding that they are aware of these risks and wish to participate of their own free will.
- On signing or completing a ‘Participation Form’ or other Company Document, or receiving a trip confirmation, or booking you agree to honor and abide by the Booking Terms and Conditions and Activity Terms and Conditions as documented by Adventure Norway AS. You acknowledge that all the participants in your party are aware of these terms and conditions prior to the activity date.
Activity Terms and Conditions
As part of the agreement for the opportunity to participate in the activities, services and food arranged for me by Adventure Norway AS, I hereby agree:
- I acknowledge I have read, understood and approved the following terms and conditions.
- I am aware that all outdoor activities involve inherent risks of illness, injury, disablement, death and/or loss or damage of property, which may be caused by negligence, forces of nature and other causes known or unknown. I recognize that such risks are present always, before, during and after the activity. I am also aware that medical facilities may not be readily available during the program.
- I hereby indemnify and irrevocably and forever release and waive all rights and recourse against Adventure Norway AS and their respective subsidiaries, from and against any and all claims, demands, payments, proceedings, judgements, settlements, awards, expenses (including without limitation, legal fees and costs) damages, losses, costs, illness, delay or other liabilities (other than a claim for negligence in the case of death or personal injury) which I or my heirs, executors, administrators or personal representatives now have or hereafter can, shall or may have against any of the above-named entities arising in connection with the activity, or any breach of the terms of this agreement. I voluntarily accept the legal risk, thereby expressly giving up any right of action and accept the physical risk arising from all liability whether such liability arises in contract, due to negligence (other than in the case of liability due to negligence for death or personal injury), or due to breach of duty raised by statute, or in any other manner whatsoever.
- I understand that it is a requirement to declare all existing or reoccurring injuries including any fitness or medical conditions prior to undertaking the activity.
- I understand that a safety brief will be provided by a member of staff prior to the start of the activity and I will pay attention. If a safety brief is not provided I will refuse to participate in the activity.
- I acknowledge this agreement shall be governed in all respects by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Norway.
- I consent that images and video footage may be taken before during or after the activity and may be used for marketing purposes by Adventure Norway AS.
- I confirm that I am over the age of eighteen (18) and have authority to complete this release and that I have read and understood this agreement prior to signing it. Those under the age of 18 must have a signature from a responsible adult.